With the recent well-known events surrounding the Coronavirus (covid-19), we are committed to maintaining the health and safety of our staff, customers and contractors. With this in mind, we would like to advise and inform you of the actions we are taking to continue our services as much as we possibly can. Obviously, this will be reviewed on a weekly basis and updated accordingly.
We are working alongside Government Guidelines and WHO (World Health Organisation).
UPDATE: As of Monday 23rd March we took the decision to close our office and have all staff work remotely. This decision was taken for the health and well-being of staff and clients. Our phones and email will continue to be answer during office hours. If you are an existing client we will be in contact soon to update you further.
UPDATE: PLEASE CONTINUE TO PAY YOUR RENT AS NORMAL. If you do experience any difficulty, please telephone or email us. We can then discuss any issue and report it to your landlord.
UPDATE: All property inspection (periodic visits) will be postponed until further notice. All tenants are urged to report all maintenance issues by telephone, email (including pictures).
UPDATE: PACKAGE ANNOUNCED 18 MARCH INCLUDES:
- emergency legislation to suspend new evictions from social or private rented accommodation while this emergency is taking place (Further details to follow)
- no new possession proceedings through applications to the court to start during the crisis
- landlords will also be protected as three-month mortgage payment holiday is extended to buy to let mortgages
All viewings will be carried out as per normal BUT this will be reviewed as the days and weeks go by & we will take advice as set out by our regulator and The Government.
Applicant and Tenants / Vendors and Landlords will be asked:
- Have you traveled overseas since the beginning of the year?
- Have you been in contact with anyone who has been tested positive or in the process of being tested for the virus?
- Are you displaying any known symptoms?
If we are notified by a tenant, applicant, vendor, landlord or contractor that they are self-isolating, we will make a record and rearrange appointments.
UPDATED 27th MARCH 2020 POPULAR MOVE